Some of our services do incur a cost due to the nature of our work. However, as the Family Advisory Service is a Community Interest Company (CiC), we are able to offer our professional expertise at a fraction of the price of more traditional providers.
We can support you with:
• Accessing and liaising with local services both online and in person
• Financial hardship, such as support to access benefits
• Housing applications, housing Issues and concerns both social and private
• Reducing social isolation within the community by linking you and your family with local services
• Signpost and accompany clients to relevant support networks to improve your situation for the better
• Liaise with agencies on your behalf
• Improving physical and emotional well-being
• Social isolation within the community by linking you with local services.
• Digital inclusion and access to online services
• Arrange multi-agency meetings to bring local services together to enable a tailored support plan for you and your family where necessary.