We offer family support to adults of all ages, genders and backgrounds in Sunderland.
Some of our services do incur a cost due to the nature of our work. However, as the Family Advisory Service is a Community Interest Company (CiC), we are able to offer our professional expertise at a fraction of the price of more traditional providers.
We can support you with:
• Sustaining or re-establishing family ties.
• Building resilience within the family
• McKenzie Friend Service
• Child contact through the family court process from mediation to the completion and submission of court papers, and provide support for family court hearings
• Parenting plans
• Variation and non-compliance child contact orders
• Paternity tests through the courts
• Support for estranged dads
• Or any family concern that impacts on family life.
We provide advocacy, signpost and/or accompany you to relevant support networks to change your situation for the better. We will work closely with partner agencies to ensure you access the advice and support you need.